Laboratory and Process Analyzers
Wax: Drop Melting Point • Melting Point Petroleum Wax • Oil and Solvent in Wax
Drop Melting Point
Drop Melting Point of Petroleum Wax Including Petrolatum.
This test method covers the determination of the drop melting point of petroleum wax. It is used primarily for petrolatums and other microcrystalline wax.
Drop Melting Point Apparatus, manual instrument composed by:
- Heating device with metallic case structure painted with anti-acid products with electronic regulator and main switch.
- Temperate glass container (jar) with 2000 ml capacity supplied with plastic cover and cork stopper with hole for holding the test tube, and thermometer holder.
- Test tube with 25 mm outside diameter and 150 mm long with cork stopper with hole for thermometer.
- T-AS14C: thermometer ASTM 14C
- T-AS34C: thermometer ASTM 34C
- T-AS61C: thermometer ASTM 31C
- LAB-102-101: test tube, pack of 10 pcs.
- LAB-102-102. Pyrex® Jar
- LAB-102-103: cork stopper series
- LAB-102-104: Teflon cover
Linetronic Technologies SA
Via Onorio Longhi 2 • 6864 Arzo • Mendrisio • Switzerland
tel. +41 91 630 07 03 • fax +41 91 630 07 19