Laboratory and Process Analyzers
Automatic Analysers → NewLab Range • OilLab Range • Thermofat • OnLine Range
Thermo Twin - Thermo Four
Thermofat Analyser - Shukoff and Tempering Applications
- The analyser is managed by an integrated touch screen panel PC by means of the dedicated software running in Windows® ambient.
- Bench top analysers with two test positions.
- Bath made in aluminium with integrated cooling system.
- The cooling of the sample happens inside the dry cooling block.
- The instruments is equipped with motor compressors with gas CFC free.
Determination of the Crystallization Point
- Automatic Analyser for the determination of the Shukoff and Tempering curves
- Determination of min T - max T
- Automatic calculation of the slope (Q = ΔT/Δt)
- User friendly
- Easy sample preparation: with glass bottles and / or disposable plastic cups
- Rapidity in analysis execution
- Excellent repeatability of the analysis
- No particular maintenance required
- width: 34 cm
- depth: 50 cm
- height: 50 cm
PT100 sensors class A
- Temperatures: in °C
- Measuring range: +80 °C … –50 °C
- Bath temperatures: –10 °C … +60 °C
- Heating curve: 3°C/min
- Cooling curve: 1°C/min
- User friendly interface
- Real time display of all the analytical parameters
- Independent managing of the two / six test positions
- Storage of all the analysis
- Storage of the results in Excel® format
- Display of the graphic
- Execution of recipes
- Curves comparison
- Printable results
- Automatic calibration of each temperature probe by means of the calibration decade box (OilLab 80-T)
- Storage of the data referred to the calibration
- Last calibration date referred to each single probe displayed
Access to all analogue and digital signals (inlet and outlet) in order to verify their functioning.
Calibration decade box – PT100 simulator with cable and connector for Thermofat range (OilLab 80-T)
- Thermo 206: PT100 sensor (color)
- Thermo 220: Shukoff bottle 19/26
- Thermo 221: Shukoff bottle 24/29
- LT-1412: Teflon® stopper 19/26 with hole for PT100 sensor
- LT-1422: Teflon® stopper 24/29 with hole for PT100 sensor
Linetronic Technologies SA
Via Onorio Longhi 2 • 6864 Arzo • Mendrisio • Switzerland
tel. +41 91 630 07 03 • fax +41 91 630 07 19