Laboratory and Process Analyzers
Viscosimetry: Brookfield® Original Viscometer • Calibrated Glass Capillary • B.R.T.A. Viscometer • Engler Viscometer • Ford Viscometer • Low Temperatures Viscometer Bath • Redwood Viscometer • Saybolt Viscometer • Viscometer Bath • Viscometer Tube Cleaner and Dryer
IP 72 - IP 502
EN 12846 - EN 13357
Viscosity Cutback Bitumen.
Measure of the viscosity by determining the time of efflux of 50 ml of a cutback bitumen, at 40°C, through a dedicated orifice.
Digital B.R.T.A. Viscometer IP 72 - 2 places
- Water bath made in stainless steel 18/8, insulated double wall, front opened jacket
- Digital thermoregulator PID with over temperature alarm and PT100 A probe
- Lid with double stainless steel heater
- Motor Stirrer with shaft
- Atmospheric drain with drain cock
- Cooling coil with relevant joints for the connection to an external cooling source
- Calibrated brass oil cup with orifice no.2 included (for each place)
- LAB-100-141: calibrated brass cup with orifice diameter 4
- LAB-100-142: calibrated brass cup with orifice diameter 10
- LAB-100-144: go/not go gauge diameter 4
- LAB-100-145: go/not go gauge diameter 10
- LAB-100-143: receiver made in glass, pack of 5 pcs.
- LAB-100-332: digital stopwatch
- T-IP8C: thermometer IP 8C Redwood Low Range 0 °C …+45 °C, div. 0.2
- LAB-100-371/50: silicon oil viscosity approx. 50 mm2 / S @ 25 °C, suitable for working temperatures up to +150 °C, can of 25 litres
- LAB-140-002: o-ring small for filling stopper, pack of 3 pcs.
- LAB-100-140: calibrated brass cup with orifice diameter 2
- LAB-100-146: go/not go gauge diameter 2
Linetronic Technologies SA
Via Onorio Longhi 2 • 6864 Arzo • Mendrisio • Switzerland
tel. +41 91 630 07 03 • fax +41 91 630 07 19