Laboratory and Process Analyzers
Lubricating Greases and Oils: Consistency of Lubricating Greases • Corrosion Preventive Properties of Lubricating Greases • Dropping Point of Lubricating Grease • Dropping Point Ubbelhode • Estimation Particles in Greases • Evaporation Loss • Evaporation Loss of Lubricating Greases • Filterability of Lubricating Greases • Leakage Tendencies of Wheel Bearing Grease • Oil Separation from Lubricating Grease • Roll Stability of Lubricating Grease
Corrosion Preventive Properties of Lubricating Greases
ASTM D1743 - ASTM D4950
ASTM D1743 - Corrosion Preventive Properties of Lubricating Greases.
This test method covers the determination of the corrosion preventive properties of greases using grease-lubricated tapered roller bearings stored under wet conditions. This test method is based on CRC Technique L 41 that shows correlations between laboratory results and service for grease lubricated aircraft wheel bearings.
ASTM D4950 - Classification and Specification of Automotive Service Greases.
This specification covers lubricating greases suitable for the periodic relubrication of chassis systems and wheel bearings of passenger cars, trucks, and other vehicles.
Manual instrument composed by:
- Lightweight and solid structure painted with anti-epoxy products
- TFT Display 10” with dedicated software for automatic sample preparation according to ASTM D1743 and customizable procedure
- Integrated balance with real-time readout until 5 Kgs.
- Mechanical group for ASTM D1743 preparation made of brass with Ni-Cr treatment
- Brushless motor technology with adjustable rpm 0-2000 (customizable procedure) and timer 1-30 min.
- Automatic positioning system of head and safety weight imbalance control system
- Automatic force adjustment continuously controlled
- Fine regulation can be performed manually along with security release
- Software calibration tools for balance system
- LAB-101-058/A: syringe 100 ml, glass, luer lock metal
- LAB-102-058/N: needle 16G × 4”, beveled, luer lock
- LAB-102-059/C: bearing removal pliers
- LAB-102-061: bearing LM11949 / LM11910, pack of 3 pcs.
- LAB-102-062: container 895 made in plastics, pack of 5 pcs.
- LAB-102-059/A: weight 1 kg
- LAB-102-059/B: kit of air bleeds + screw
- LAB-102-059/C: bearing holder
- LAB-102-059/D: kit of o-rings,
3 × traction o-ring, 3 × cup o-ring, 3 × water access o-ring
Linetronic Technologies SA
Via Onorio Longhi 2 • 6864 Arzo • Mendrisio • Switzerland
tel. +41 91 630 07 03 • fax +41 91 630 07 19