Laboratory and Process Analyzers
Residues: Ash Determination • Asphaltenes Determination • Asphaltenes Extraction • Conradson Carbon Residues • Fluorescent Indicator Adsorption - FIA • Lead, Acid and Salt Content • Ramsbottom Carbon Residue of Petroleum Products • Smoke Point • Sulfonation Number • Unsulfonated Residue
Determination of Asphaltenes (Heptane Insolubles) in Crude Petroleum and Petroleum Products.
Covers a procedure for the determination of the heptane insoluble asphaltene content of gas oil, diesel fuel, residual fuel oils, lubricating oil, bitumen, and crude petroleum that has been topped to an oil temperature of 260°C.
Apparatus for Determination of Asphaltenes
- Floor standing support with rod and clamps for sustain glassware and elements.
- Upper part composed by 380 W heating belt, boiling flask 1000 ml capacity with lateral sample injector port, upper condenser 300 mm.
- Gravity drain system with top manual actuator.
- Stainless steel hood with fume recovery system, complete with filter holder and o-rings that avoid pressure leak.
- 3 × needle valve for deviating fluid / nitrogen flush and recovery program.
- Lower flask 500 ml with temperature sensing port.
- Lateral condenser for fume recovery.
- Lower flask with condenser for solvent recovery.
- Lower heating mantle 250 W for boiling solvent, equipped with up/down movement.
- External control unit with Linetronic software to manage the temperature inside the 2 heating part of instrument, timer for analysis, audible alarm and analysis wizard step-by-step.
- Instrument shipped with spare o-rings, 1 pack of 100 filters and allen keys for open easily the hood for cleaning and filter change.
Linetronic Technologies SA
Via Onorio Longhi 2 • 6864 Arzo • Mendrisio • Switzerland
tel. +41 91 630 07 03 • fax +41 91 630 07 19