Laboratory and Process Analyzers
Residues: Ash Determination • Asphaltenes Determination • Asphaltenes Extraction • Conradson Carbon Residues • Fluorescent Indicator Adsorption - FIA • Lead, Acid and Salt Content • Ramsbottom Carbon Residue of Petroleum Products • Smoke Point • Sulfonation Number • Unsulfonated Residue
Ramsbottom Carbon Residue of Petroleum Products
This test method covers the determination of the amount of carbon residue left after evaporation and pyrolysis of an oil, and is intended to provide some indication of relative coke-forming propensity.
Ramsbottom ASTM D524
- Compact structure made in painted steel with vibration free feet.
- Cast iron block furnace equipped with 5 wells, 63.5 mm diameter.
- Stainless steel cover with double layer insulting material connect to furnace block.
- Direct contact armoured heating element 1700 W grants working temperatures up to 550°C +/- 5°C.
- Front panel incorporate the block temperature display (0,1°C resolution) and the control bulb digital display (0,1°C resolution).
- Independent switch for: on/off (main) , heating, cooling fan.
- Lateral stainless steel control bulb stand-by support for checking the temperature provided with the unit.
- Control bulb made in stainless steel, weight 24 gr., for checking the temperature provided with the unit.
- LAB-100-981: glass coking bulb of heat-resistant glass, pack of 10 pcs.
- LAB-100-982: sample charging syringe 10 ml made in glass with Luer lock and needle 150 × 1.5 mm
- LAB-100-983: stainless steel tongs for removing glass coking bulb from coking furnace
- LAB-100-984: coking bulb filling device made in stainless steel
- LAB-100-985: control bulb
- LAB-140-003: thermocouple for furnace
- LAB-140-003/CR: thermocouple for control bulb
- LT/B-2470/BCA200: analytical balance
- capacity: 210 g
- readability: 0.1 mg
- linearity: ±0.2 mg
- repeatability: ±0.05 mg
- response time: 6/10 sec.
- pan diameter: 80 mm
- calibration: internal
Linetronic Technologies SA
Via Onorio Longhi 2 • 6864 Arzo • Mendrisio • Switzerland
tel. +41 91 630 07 03 • fax +41 91 630 07 19