Laboratory and Process Analyzers
Additional Instruments • Aniline • Bitumen • Blends • Calorimetry • Centrifuge • Cold Behaviours • Colourimetry • Corrosion • Demulsibility and Foaming • Densimetry • Distillation • Flash Point • Gum - Rubber • Hydrometers • LPG • Lubricating Greases and Oils • Oxidation • Penetration • Residues • Rust • Sediments • Sulfur • Thermometers • Vapour Pressure • Viscosimetry • Water • Wax
Standard Test Method for Research Octane Number of Spark-Ignition Engine Fuel.
Standard Test Method for Determination of Octane Number of Spark-Ignition Engine Fuels by On-Line Direct Comparison Technique.
Standard Test Method for Cetane Number of Diesel Fuel Oil.
Fuel Blending Unit
- Floor instrument compact and solid structure painted with anti-epoxy products, include the refrigerator system (with gas CFC free) and dedicated electronic boards.
- Linetronic fixing system for glassware that allow an easy cleaning of all components.
- Safety systems: overheating alarm and protection, over-pressure protection system, sample bottle wrong position protection, stand-by module for energy saving.
- Cooling performance: able to grant working temperatures of -20°C.
- Up to 6 liquid tank connection facility.
- Integrated balance assures an accuracy of ± 0.01 ON/CN (0.2%).
- Linetronic Management software running on 12” high-brightness TFT with resolution 1024 × 768:
- Pre-setting for methods: ASTM D2699 / D2700 / D2885 / D613;
- Customizable blending parameters with tolerance of 0.2%;
- Settable bath temperature and controlled by PT100 A Class with 0,1°C precision;
- More than 100 recipes storage capacity;
- 2 × USB for connecting: mouse, keyboard and software updates;
- 1 × RJ45 Ethernet / Lims connection;
- Integrated beeper for end-preparation notification.
- width 77 cm
- depth 72 cm
- height 145 cm
Linetronic Technologies SA
Via Onorio Longhi 2 • 6864 Arzo • Mendrisio • Switzerland
tel. +41 91 630 07 03 • fax +41 91 630 07 19