Laboratory and Process Analyzers
Automatic Analysers → NewLab Range • OilLab Range • Thermofat • OnLine Range
Filterability of Lubricating Oils • Ring and Ball • Foaming Tester • Oxidation Stability • Evaporation Bath • RBOT & TFOUT • RPVOT • Noack • Pensky Martens • Leonardo Pensky Martens • Aniline Point • R.E.C.C. • Abel • Cleveland • Tag • ASVP • Reid Vapour Pressure • Saybolt Viscometer
OilLab 571 - RPVOT
Oxidation Stability of Steam Turbine Oils by Rotating Pressure Vessel (RBOT). This test method utilizes an oxygen-pressured vessel to evaluate the oxidation stability of new and in-service Turbine oils having the same composition (base stock and additives) in the presence of water and a copper catalyst coil at 150°C.
His compact dimensions 35 × 38 × 41 cm and relative light weight only 25 Kg can assure an easy handling and find space above each table.
- Display pressure in bar/psi/Kpa
- Real time graph creation
- Export file in xls, jpg and pdf format
- 5 pre-charged methods (12 / 24 / 48 / 96 and 192 hours)
Automatic Monitoring system
- Automatic Monitoring system included TFT 8” panel pc with an electronic board dedicated for reach the incredible performance for which this instrument is designed.
- With a resolution of 1024 × 768 and 16 M colours for granting the maximum visibility of all parameters, equipped with 2 usb ports and RJ45 for Ethernet connection.
- New generation end-user friendly software developed by our software technical engineers with a step-by-step procedure for perform analysis.
- Internal database can be contain over than 60’000 analysis that can be printed out or exported with an Usb key that accompanied the main instrument.
- The software can be switch temperature from °C in °F, calibration of the bath up to 100 points for grant the maximum precision.
Internal tank and mechanical parts
- Internal stainless steel chamber with high-tech insulation
- Magnetic rotation of internal cylinder with no-contact system
- Automatic oxygen charge-discharge line
- PT100 class A probe are used for control the temperature and prevent overheating
- LAB-101-922/CU: copper wire catalyst 3 meters, pack of 5
- LAB-101-441/P: silicon carbide paper 100 grit, pack of 100
- LAB-101-974/571-A: glass container 175 ml pack of 3 pcs.
- LAB-101-974/571-B: cover in PTFE for glass, pack of 5 pcs.
- LAB-101-974/571-C: beaker centering made in PTFE, pack of 3 pcs.
- LAB-101-974/571-D: spherical cone, pack of 5 pcs.
- LAB-101-974/D: compensation spring made in stainless steel
- LAB-101-974/571-E: o-ring for cell cover, pack of 5 pcs.
- LT/WM-227200: electric winding mandrel for copper wire catalyst coiling, mounted on solid base whit possibility to fix to bench, 220 Vac 50/60 Hz
- LAB-101-922/CU500: copper wire 500gr, 1.6 mm diameter / approx. 28 mt
- ALINK: software network connection for remote control of OilLab 571; it permit the control and monitoring of up to 10 Oillab 571
Linetronic Technologies SA
Via Onorio Longhi 2 • 6864 Arzo • Mendrisio • Switzerland
tel. +41 91 630 07 03 • fax +41 91 630 07 19