Laboratory and Process Analyzers
Automatic Analysers → NewLab Range • OilLab Range • Thermofat • OnLine Range
Filterability of Lubricating Oils • Ring and Ball • Foaming Tester • Oxidation Stability • Evaporation Bath • RBOT & TFOUT • RPVOT • Noack • Air Release • Pensky Martens • Leonardo Pensky Martens • Golleo Abel+Pensky • Aniline Point • Penetration • R.E.C.C. • Abel • Cleveland • Tag • Tag - 6901 • ASVP • Reid Vapour Pressure • Ductilometer • Herschel Emulsifying • Copper Corrosion of Electric Vehicle Fluids • Saybolt Viscometer • Distillation
OilLab 590 - Air Release
Standard Test Method for Air Release Properties of Hydrocarbon Based Oils.
This test methods cover the ability of turbine, hydraulic and lubricating oils to separate entrained air.
Compact bench instrument is fully independent, equipped in standard with density measurement system, heater, temperature control system, pressure regulation and microprocessor-based control system and other devices to assure perfect performance in all range of application.
Design of the instrument is very easy to use and allows even inexperienced operator to perform routine tests.
- Automatic instrument with pre-programmed software for execute analysis in conformity with ASTM D3427, IP313 and ISO9120.
- Automatic diagnostic of position and sensors as well as automatic calibration procedure.
- Integrated liquid conditioning system for test temperatures between +25°C and +85°C with accuracy of 0,1°C.
- Automatic conditioning of air from ambient up to +75°C with accuracy of 0,5°C.
- PT100 sensors class A able to monitor temperature of Air/Liquid/Oil sample with an accuracy of 0,1 °C.
- Instrument is equipped with automatic movement of glassware; no operator time is needed during analysis to perform changes in positions.
- Audible alarm when glassware is on movement.
- Integrated balance assures automatic density reading by using glass sinker 5 and 10 ml with accuracy < 0,5 Kg/m³, temperature control device grant temperature between +25°C and +75°C.
- Test vessel made in tempered glass, composed by external test tube with graduation at 175, 180 and 185 ml, and internal air diffuser tube with bubble dispersion baffle.
- Integrated analysis timer with 0,1 sec precision.
- Safety system with audio-visual signals against overpressure, overtemperature, lack of air flow and low liquid level.
- Real-time graph creation for density and temperature over the time.
- Unit is managed by an integrated computer with high visibility 10” touch screen:
- Internal memory capable of storing up to 30’000 tests
- High brightness and resolution 1280 × 800 dpi
- 2 × USB ports, 1 × RJ45 Ethernet / Lims
- Software features:
- Possibility to change pressure unit between: bar / Psi / kpa
- Possibility to change temperature unit between: °C / °F
- Files export in .xls format
- width 61
- depth 58
- height 86
- Mandatory compressed air supply at least 6 bar pressure, clean and dried, unit is equipped with quick-connection mechanism with 1/8” BSP female connection.
- Unit is equipped with a rear connection for exhaust oils fumes, a tube of inside diameter 8 mm with a length of min. 1 meter and with 0 bar backpressure is highly recommended.
Linetronic Technologies SA
Via Onorio Longhi 2 • 6864 Arzo • Mendrisio • Switzerland
tel. +41 91 630 07 03 • fax +41 91 630 07 19